Founded in 2016, Assured Data Protection (ADP) has already become a global brand. Drawing on over 200 years of collective industry experience, ADP has created the simplest platform to meet the cyber resiliency requirements for large SME to enterprise sized organisations. Operations are controlled from ADP’s head office in Leeds (UK) with a further hub located in Washington DC (US).
We are looking for a bright and enthusiastic Senior Business and Channel Development Manager to join our rapidly growing company. This is a varied and interesting role that will keep the right candidate busy with a range of sales and account management tasks. The successful candidate is expected to be self-motivated, have a strong desire to learn and want to have fun along the way!
Key responsibilities of this position:
- Manage existing direct customer accounts to ensure good retention
- Grow existing direct customers with additional service lines
- Qualify and develop inbound partner sales inquiries
- Identify, visit and onboard new potential partners and direct customers
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales
- Manage and grow existing channel partners and their customers
- Represent ADP at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
- Deliver sales training for partners and enablement sessions
- Maintain pipeline and forecast of deals within your partner base
Skills and experience required:
- Pleasant, friendly and helpful personality
- Confident and professional approach
- Ability to effectively multi-task
- Excellent communication skills
Training & Development
As you can gather, we have a relaxed and friendly working environment, but you will be working with some of the country’s best talent. We want our people to thrive, prosper and to leave work every day feeling valued and that they have made a difference. Talented, motivated and creative people lie at the heart of our success, so we invest heavily in our people and their professional and personal development. Full training will be provided to aid your success, including full product and vendor training. At ADP we really value our employees, so we want to ensure you are happy, motivated and grow with our company.