Founded in 2016, Assured Data Protection (ADP) has already become a global brand. Drawing on over 200 years of collective industry experience, ADP has created the simplest platform to meet the cyber resiliency requirements for large SME to enterprise sized organizations. Operations are controlled from ADP’s head office in Leeds (UK) with a further hub located in Washington DC (US).
We are looking for a bright and enthusiastic Sales Development Executive for our thriving Sales team in our Harewood, Leeds office. The successful candidate will play a key role in building out our organization and supporting growth across the EMEA region, collaborating closely with the regional field teams to play a proactive role in account penetration and development.
Key responsibilities of this position:
- Business-to-Business lead generation and sales prospecting
- Generate qualified appointments through proactive outbound prospecting into target organizations
- Cold call new prospects using a combination of phone, social media and email
- Prospect into cold leads, lost or “no decision” opportunities and former customers
- Qualify marketing leads from trade shows, events, campaigns and other activities/sources
- Gather sales intelligence around customers’ situation, needs and decision process
- Use selling skills to set up qualified appointments for the sales team members
- Maintain lead/prospect contact information and notes into document and manage sales prospecting activities
- Help to execute marketing campaigns to drive traffic to online and in-person events
- Meet or exceed individual performance objectives outlined and communicated on a quarterly basis
- Provide ongoing feedback to Sales Management on ways to improve the prospecting process and increase results
Skills and experience required:
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to manage time effectively, work independently and be self-motivated
- The ability to interact effectively with individuals at all levels of the prospect organizations via phone and email
- Energetic, upbeat, tenacious team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to create and build client relationships over the phone, email and social media
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
- Comfortable working in a metric driven environment where daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance is gauged against documented standards.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree preferred, not essential
Job Level: 0-1+ years of experience in a prospecting role
Supervisor: Manager Sales Development
Competitive basic salary for this role with uncapped commissions. The salary is £18,000-£22,000 per annum based on experience.
Training & Development
As you can gather, we have a relaxed and friendly working environment but don’t be fooled; you will be working with some of the country’s best talent. We want our people to thrive, prosper and to leave work every day feeling valued and that they have made a difference. Talented, motivated and creative people lie at the heart of our success, so we invest heavily in our people and their professional and personal development. Full training will be provided to aid your success, including full product and vendor training. At ADP we really value our employees, so we want to ensure you are happy, motivated and grow with our company.