The Client Services Manger ensures clients receive exceptional service while the business’ sales goals are supported. They work directly with clients to develop and implement client service strategies that will increase sales with our existing customer base, while providing a positive experience for all clients. They also act as the main POC for our clients, and also act as liaison between support and sales.
The ideal candidate recognizes that customer issues are not a 9am to 5pm problem and is ready to step in to work with issues with customers when the need arises. Assured is a family first company with a flexible work environment based on rewarding strong work ethic and values with the freedom to control hours and have a balanced remote work life. This position is an in-office position as it is a leadership role and requires hands-on management of the client services team as well as direct reporting to leadership. The candidate can earn the option to work remote over time as they prove themselves capable and committed to maintaining an excellent customer experience.
Responsibilities for Client Services Manager
- Interact with clients and build relationships with them while ensuring their needs are being met
- Conduct Quarterly Business and Service reviews with our clients to review that their needs are being met, as well as review additional services that may benefit the client.
- Resolve complex client problems or disputes in a professional manner
- Coach and support team members to help them meet departmental goals
- Keep records and documentation of client interactions
- Create monthly and quarterly departmental reports to determine whether KPIs are being met and where there is room for improvement
Qualifications for Client Services Manager
- 5+ years prior experience in customer facing and or sales roles
- Proven experience in a leadership role is required
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to anticipate the needs of customers and suggest new or additional services
- Must demonstrate strong analytical thinking skills
- Should possess strong problem solving skills and the ability to make sound judgement calls
- Superior organizational and time management skills
- Knowledge of customer service programs and CRM management programs, experience with HubSpot is a plus.
- Innovative, creative thinking skills to ensure the organization is providing a cutting edge client experience
- Technical acumen and background a requirement for a candidate’s success as we are a technology company
Apply method: Email
Send resume and cover letter to: [email protected]