The Client Services Manager (CSM) will ensure clients receive exceptional service whilst supporting Assured Data Protection’s sales goals. The CSM will work directly with clients to develop and implement client service strategies that will increase sales within our existing customer base, whilst providing a positive experience for all clients. The CSM will be the main point of contact and escalation for clients, and act as liaison between support and sales.
Assured Data Protection (ADP) is a family first company with a flexible work environment, based on rewarding strong work ethic and values with the freedom to control hours and have a balanced work life. This position is a hybrid position, located between the office, home and at client sites.
Compensation for this role is a combination of a base salary with bonuses based upon successful retention and growth of our existing customer base.
Responsibilities for Client Services Manager:
- Interact with clients and build relationships with them whilst ensuring their needs are being met
- Conduct Quarterly Business and Service reviews (QBR) with our clients to review that their needs are being met, as well as review additional services that may benefit the client
- Resolve complex client problems or disputes in a professional manner
- Keep records and documentation of client interactions
- Create monthly and quarterly departmental reports to determine whether KPIs are being met and where there is room for improvement
- Oversee the onboarding process of new customers, from installation through to steady state
Qualifications for Client Services Manager:
- 5+ years prior experience in customer facing and / or sales roles
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to anticipate the needs of customers and suggest new or additional services
- Must demonstrate strong analytical thinking skills
- Knowledge of the corporate information technology (IT) space, any experience working with IT integrators, or IT Managed Services Providers (MSP) is a plus
- Should possess strong problem-solving skills and the ability to make sound judgement calls
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Knowledge of customer service programs and CRM management programs. Experience with HubSpot is a plus, not essential
- Innovative, creative thinking skills to ensure the organisation is providing a cutting-edge client experience
- Strong administrative technical skills around standard MS Office components including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Apply method: Email
Send your CV and cover letter to: [email protected]