Assured Data Protection is an industry leading managed services provider (MSP), delivering cutting edge data protection services to a variety of industry verticals to include Consumer Products, Legal, Medical, State Local & Higher Education, to name a few. From our origins we partner with Rubrik, a disruptive force in the data protection and ransomware defense industry, becoming their first MSP and global exclusive service provider. From our secure facilities in the US, UK, EMEA and Asia PAC we deliver critical cyber resiliency solutions on a global basis.
Assured Data Protection
Herndon, VA 20171
Channel Sales Executive Job details
Number of openings for this position
- Monday to Friday
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Parental leave
Channel Sales Executive
We are looking for a talented and competitive Channel Sales Representative that thrives in a quick sales cycle environment. A sales rep will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, working with Channel Development Managers, and generating interest. Associate will have a mentor and will support the team with multiple tasks including quote production, pipeline tracking as well as prospecting thru past engagements and following up on long term opportunities. Once trained this associate will have the ability to make commissions with on target earnings of 100K + a year.
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas
- Team with Channel Development Managers to build pipeline and close deals
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound calls and emails
- Understand customer/partner needs and requirements
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
Accountabilities and Performance Measures
- Achieves assigned sales quota in designated partner accounts.
- Meets assigned expectations for profitability.
- Completes partner account plans that meet company standards.
- Maintains high partner satisfaction ratings that meet company standards.
- Completes required training and development objectives within the assigned time frame.
- Reports to the Director of Sales
- Enlists the support of sales specialists, implementation resources, service resources, and other sales and management resources as needed.
- Closely coordinates company executive involvement with partner and end-user customer management as appropriate.
- Works closely with Customer Service Representatives to ensure customer satisfaction and problem resolution.
- This position may have direct report staff assigned to support responsibilities within specific partner accounts.
- Four-year college degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum four years of sales experience in a business to-business sales environment.
- PC proficiency
Environment Job Requirements
- This position requires extensive travel.
- All prospective employees must pass a background check.
- Proven sales experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Commission on every deal!
- Bonus available
- Opportunities for advancement
Typical end time:
Typical start time:
- Temporarily due to COVID-19 if needed
- Commission pay
- Multiple options available
We have an office in Herndon, VA and the Associate will have the ability to come in or work from home during COVID-19 with the expectation that once things get better, this individual will be in the office full time unless approved to work remotely.
Apply method: Email
Send resume and cover letter to: [email protected]