Salary: £16,000 – £20,000
At Assured Data Protection we offer ground breaking technology for backup, disaster recovery and business continuity solutions. We are a leading partner of tech disrupter Rubrik and utilise their cloud data management solution as a managed service for enterprises all over the globe.
Since its formation in 2016, our business has been the product of rapid growth, managed by a small but incredibly busy team in the UK and the US.
We are now looking for an enthusiastic assistant to join our expanding organization to support the sales and marketing team across the UK and US with a variety of duties including administration, data management, social media management, research and design plus outbound calling/emailing to enable lead generation and acquisition.
Although some sales and marketing experience would be an advantage, it is not a necessity as full training will be given. If you’re hard working, keen to learn and willing to get stuck in, you could be the person for us!
This is an entry level role with opportunity for development and progression for the right candidate.
- Generate and send email campaigns to potential customers to create sales opportunities.
- Follow up phone calls/emails to prospects who have visited the company website, registered for product demonstrations to create sales leads.
- Collate and manage customer/prospect data including updating databases and the company email marketing platform.
- Monitor web traffic/visits using a variety of analytical tools.
- Schedule social media posts in line with marketing plans and campaigns, with the support and input of the Global Marketing Manager.
- Research relevant industry topics for social media and blog content.
- Assist with delivery of all promotional material to support products and services.
- Assist with the organization of company events/industry exhibitions and attend where necessary.
- Provide cover for roles in the marketing department for vacations and absences.
- Be a guardian of the brand; build, protect and align it with the marketing strategy at all times.
- Create positive relationships with agencies and third parties, ensuring that all activity is aligned and approved.
- Ad hoc non sales/marketing support as required by the business.
Working for us
Our office is set in the beautiful grounds of Harewood House and easily commutable from Leeds and Harrogate. We offer a very flexible working environment so you can enjoy what you do and have a great work/life balance!
If you like the sound of the role and us, please get in touch. Send your CV to Laura Midgley, Global Marketing Manager [email protected] and tell us why you would like to be considered for the role.