Founded in 2016, Assured Data Protection (Assured) has already become a global brand. Drawing on over 200 years of collective industry experience, Assured has created the simplest platform to meet the cyber resiliency requirements for large SME to enterprise sized organizations. Operations are controlled from Assured’s head office in Leeds (UK) with a further hub located in Washington DC (US).
Washington, DC area.
What you’ll do as a Senior Channel Marketing Manager:
- Develop and drive campaigns to acquire new leads and opportunities through partners, and increase the visibility of our products and services
- Drive territory specific programs and campaigns through partners to help sales meet their goals
- Collaborate with our global sales teams to optimise the effectiveness of partner engagements and drive revenue
- Manage and report on channel marketing budget
- Oversee development of marketing materials for promotions and product launches
- Report on campaign results and track ROI, and influence on sales. Provide regular analytics and recommendations
- Manage coordination and development of marketing tools, event support, and presentations for our channel partners
- Lead effort to create and manage Partner Portal
- Work with channel sales and content marketing to create partner case studies
- Develop and manage partner recruitment marketing
What you’ll bring to the Channel Marketing Manager role:
- 5+ years’ experience in channel or similar marketing role. Cyber security or back-up and data recovery experience is preferred.
- Proven ability to plan and execute strategic campaigns with channel partners
- Strong communication skills, able to build and maintain relationships
- Self-motivated, proactive thinker
- Strong team player, with the ability to work with multiple stakeholders
- Demonstrated analytical, organizational, negotiation and project management skills
- HubSpot knowledge a plus
- Based in Washington, D.C. area
Apply method: Email
Send resume and cover letter to: [email protected]